Friday, March 28, 2008

Lake of Unconsciousness: The Water Horse Blurb

It was my cousin from Down Under whom Ben Chaplin chucked over to lure Crusoe toward the lake. If he did not appear as himself, then his acting surely did improve. He looked like a veritable potato-colored rock! But I'm sure it was my cousin.

The Loch Ness monster always had its allure and I'm glad they've found a way to tell ol' Nessie's story. Nessie isn't Crusoe, but at least I now know the creature was produced asexually.

I wonder why they didn't shoot the whole movie in Inverness, the land of dear Macbeth. Just think, what if the three witches gave Captain Thomas Hamilton the same prophecies they gave Macbeth? Who would be Lady Macbeth? Would the witches put the ugly dog in their cauldron along with the eye of newt and toe of frog? Double, double, toil and trouble. My life is in shambles. I got bumps on each of my shins. They aren't purple. But my zits are.

Anyway, have you watched that sweet movie The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep? And ummm...is a water horse related to the hippo? Hippos are river horses.

Some have potato heads, some are airheads.

1 comment:

adrian said...

I am not sure if water horses are related to hippos. But I am sure that hippos' closest cousins are seahorses...