Friday, March 21, 2008

Twister Fries

Inside a potato brain are curly, cheesed twister fries.
Sometimes, they look like this:










Invisible.
Nothing goes in.
Perhaps a vague, fuzzy .gif file of skating on ice may try to force itself in.
Perhaps a vivid memory of something that used to be cozy and pleasant may root itself down.
Perhaps a warning sign for deadlines may flash once in a while.
But they are all wiped out
and inside a potato brain









nothing is left.


Potato brain in comatose.

3 comments:

Goddess said...

There's so much more to potatoes than I ever knew......
Thanks for opening my eyes! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, I had been thinking about twister fries, and I kept on remembering your words about it.. and I wonder why... then I thought that maybe, twister fries comes in season.. next season could be something more flavorful... just a thought, anyway...

StrangeBird said...

hmm. makes sense. especially the emptiness. lol. peace out!