Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Caustic Potato Note

Person,

I don't have to tell you anymore how I am. That is no longer your concern. Perhaps it never was. It doesn't matter. I, a potato, can very well stand on my own two feet. I am not someone to call a creature "indispensable to me" and then...you know how the tale ends.

I am not miserable as I was last year. But that doesn't mean I'm freakin' happy all the time. I'm not an android now, as I've said. I am a potato. And you, person, is but a slosh of acid in my stomach. I will hurl you, throw you up, puke you, vomit you, barf you out or belch you out.

And soon you will be nothing.


Yours (in history),
Potato

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a nice blog and a cool blog title. In Germany, it is called Kartoffel. Sometimes, it got some funny and ridiculous resemblance when you say, "Kartoffelesser."

classroom said...

yes, aor...i mentioned that in my first entry. a hurray to all kartoffel!

StrangeBird said...

this is a nice post....for a potato. lol. no really, it's good. but, how are you going to hurt person? u'r a potato. hehe...

classroom said...

who says i'm going to hurt person? i am only going to disgorge person from my potato system.