Monday, March 17, 2008

Potato Addiction: Blogthings




Your Personality Profile



You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart.

Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people.
You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile.
You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker.
You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side.
Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.




95% true.



You are Ocean Blue



You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.

You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

What Color Blue Are You?

Yes, I am warm when you get to know me.
No, I am not practical, I am idealistic.
Yes, I am driven, when I am not lazy.
Yes, I am well-rounded but I can be a square, too.
Yes, I always try to see both sides of a coin.
Yes, my diplomacy skill is natural.

I am ocean blue. What about you?






You Are 40% Weird



Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!



Weird.




You Are An INFP



The Idealist
You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.

At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

Potatoes don't get bored.

1 comment:

StrangeBird said...

oooh. what a coincidence. i played this game before too. with the same category- color blue. haha. mine was indigo blue. i think.